Cheap GTi-R wanted

A

Andybtsn

Hello everyone, I'm back :)

In the region of £1000-2000k.

Happy to fix bodywork problems, but need the car to be mechanically sound.

Cheers :)

Andy

P

pulsarboby

not that cheap, he could easily get one for that!
but may need a few bits done to it.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Johneh was selling one for 1500 but it did need quite a bit of mechanical work. there is one local to me and its up for £1500, its on ebay just now - has no mot on it

frp

good man thought you'd be back! theres a black one in the trader for 2k? not sure what its like though.
steve

A

Andybtsn

Fire & skill said:
Johneh was selling one for 1500 but it did need quite a bit of mechanical work. there is one local to me and its up for £1500, its on ebay just now - has no mot on it
I should never of sold the red 'un! :roll:
A bit of a lie, it got me back into a decent financial status, now I'm ready for another R. Do you a have a link for the £1500 R mate?

A

Andybtsn

frp said:
good man thought you'd be back! theres a black one in the trader for 2k? not sure what its like though.
steve
Hi mate

I drove past you I think in Killinghall (IIRC) a few weeks ago...Your a Harrogate boy aren't you?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
sorry mate, i just looked for that R and its not there, must be sold! :(

you should have hung on to the red one, after all the work you put into it, those coilovers, front mount etc and not to mention how nice you had it looking

A

Andybtsn

Fire & skill said:
sorry mate, i just looked for that R and its not there, must be sold! :(

you should have hung on to the red one, after all the work you put into it, those coilovers, front mount etc and not to mention how nice you had it looking
Yeah, I couldn't afford to hang on to it though :(

Have you still got an R? I remember you trying to sell the Black one. That was looking lovely too...Hyprocrit! ;-) :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
aye that cnut Ricky bought it :lol:
but he sold it on and it now belongs to Chrism in Sweden.

not got an R just now, have been R less for a good few months, have had a GTO and a Lancia Delta since then sold the Lancia last week to free up some cash - so im kind of on the lookout for an R myself :)

oh and its spelt 'hypocrite' :lol: :lol: