Brands Hatch Open Pitlane

P

pulsarboby

ive just booked this through motorsport vision 0870 850 5014.

its open pitlane and is the only event at brands this summer if anyones up for some track action.
not many places left now so you will need to be quick if your up for it.
still say probably the best car circuit in the country and an excellent test for yourself and car.

monday 11th august cost is £225 for full day

Last edited by a moderator:
K

keensie

I will be coming down to watch,sadly the r wont be ready in time but i have driven this track and ended up with the drivers seat collapsing round the hairpin.

P

pulsarboby

lol keensie, are you a time traveller?
look at the date;-)

i am doing one there on the 3rd of november though you can come for a passenger ride if you like!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Saturday 8th November
Cadwell Park - Full circuit
Open Pitlane
105 db
£139.00 :thumb:

;-) 8) :-D

P

pulsarboby

may possibly be up for that one andy, il race you for two packets of fruit pastilles and scrub out the sherbert dib dab as ive gone off them:lol:

have you booked it yet?

only snag is that its right close to the brands one im doing, and at the moment i may be doing it in the red car im selling as if it doesnt sell il keep it and break my own car.
but either way il have a good car to take on track

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I’ve not booked yet as I’m toying between:

Saturday 1st November
Anglesey Full circuit
Open Pit lane,
105 db
£179.00

or even doing both.

I’m more towards Anglesey at the moment, but that’s only because I’ve not been since its new layout (I’ll put a separate post about that in this section)

But if you’re committed to going to Cadwell or anyone else for that matter, I’ll be happy to pop along for the day and give it a thrashing.

P

pulsarboby

do cadwell and il definately go, even though its only five days after brands!
send me the booking info across or put it up on here andy

K

keensie

:doh: yer 3rd nov forgot to mention,will bring my crash lid and camcorder for some in car track action:-D

P

pulsarboby

will see you there then, take my number off the website and give me a bell when your there and il let you know what garage were in etc

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'm still thinking about Cadwell at the mo Bob, you still be up for coming if I booked?