Boost Controller Recommendations?

B

bean

I want to fit an incar boost controler, something electronic which shows the current boost.

Any recommendations guys?

Something not mega expensive! :shock:

A

Anonymous

i got a apexi AVCR. Do the job well and looks good too.

P

purplemonster

i have got the avcr also ,really nice piece of kit

ROB

B

bean

Thanks guys, I'm lookling for something under £200 or cheaper if possible.

Has anyone got a Greddy Profec A? I can get one for ~£150 from Japan.

P

paulrandy

I've got a HKS EVC works extremely well as do Apex'i AVCR's and Prefec's allthough the Profec's don't display boost pressure, You'll struggle to find an Apex'i for £200.

O

Odin

I had a greddy I really liked it. 8)
It depends on what you want one that works well
or one that works and looks flash(more to go wrong)
I'd go for the greddy 8) :wink:

B

bean

vpulsar said:
I had a greddy I really liked it. 8)
It depends on what you want one that works well
or one that works and looks flash(more to go wrong)
I'd go for the greddy 8) :wink:
I want one that works well and has a boost reading I can see, not bothered about it looking too flash. :wink:

GINGA

Fitted my greddy profec b11 the other day controls boost, displays boost and is nice and small being about the small size as a turbo timer 8) got mine off Ebay for £200 delivered :wink:
Really easy to fit to 8)

NISR227

I use the HKC EVC4 and i'm very happy with it.
I did have a slight problem when it was setup with the safetly level too close to just over 1 bar, and it kept backing off boost when it hit something like 1.02bar, but once this was raised a little it was fine.

I nearly went for the Apexi but thought it was too much of a risk for theives seeing its blue lights n all.

O

Olly

I have a Greddy Profec A, once ya get your head around the Fuzzy logic its a wicked piece of kit. Very impressed, just takes a while to learn the boost curve etc. :lol: