Blitz electronic boost gauge? Need some info!

MarkTurbo

I've just been given one of these, it came from someone that used to work at an import centre (they used to nick all the good bits off the cars before they sold them :lol: )

I thought it was a bag full of wires when i was given it :shock: Its a 52mm gauge, it got some wires coming off it to a sender unit (a bit like the one for our standard boost gauge) then some more wires that go to a black box with Blitz written on it (about the size of a fag packet, but square) Coming out of this box there is 3 black wires with a 2 pin plug on the end of each one (i assume this must link up to a boost controller somehow :? ) and there is another wire with a little red button on the end, probably a max boost switch or something :twisted:

Oh, and theres a red led on the face of the gauge :wink:

Anyone got any idea what i'm on about? :lol: Or what boost controller it links too :?:

MarkTurbo

mattygti-r said:
the "box" is the measurement device for the peak hold etc, or warning most likely
I think you're right there matty. I've been messing about with it tonight and somehow managed to get it working and lit up 8)

Theres 3 wires that come out of that control box and i reckon they are for connecting additional gauges. Do all Blitz gauges use the same connectors :?: The gauge i've got dosent look like the newest ones, i'd say it must be a couple years or so old :? And its 52mm

So that button that comes out of the box must be to display the peak boost etc then :?: