Battery and screen wash relocatio

LeeSmith

Hi all,

My battery and screen wash have been relocated to the boot, but I don't like the way it's done. The battery is on show with an isolater, so ideally would like a box to tuck it away.

The screenwash bottle is in the boot, just pushed to one side :tearsofjoy:

What recommendations do you guys have for parts and if you have pics of your relocations that would help.

Cheers

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
My battery in behind the rear passenger seat, but thats for reasons.

Water bottle is located in the rear drivers side quater pannel...for ease and no space under the bonnet.

FYI my car is stripped out so might be harder for you.

You could always have a smaller race battery in under the bonnet, but it really depends on if its a daily driver or weekend warrior car?

LeeSmith

My battery in behind the rear passenger seat, but thats for reasons.

Water bottle is located in the rear drivers side quater pannel...for ease and no space under the bonnet.

FYI my car is stripped out so might be harder for you.

You could always have a smaller race battery in under the bonnet, but it really depends on if its a daily driver or weekend warrior car?
It is a weekend warrior, but I just don't like the way it's done. I'll be on the look out for a decent battery box and an aftermarket screen wash reservoir.

Mine looks like an after thought of the front mounted intercooler installation - you know the temp solution that becomes permanent :smiley: