After 6 years it's time to sell :-( 1993 fairly standard (in Surrey)

dombat

After 6 years of ownership, I have a little 'un on the way, so it's time to move house and get a "family car". Shame, as the Pulsar has been faultless and awesome at the same time.

Here it is is on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Pulsar-GTi-R-Surrey-/170600026536?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27b88dd1a8

1993 black standard boost
has some nice mods such as Tein superstreet 2, FMIC, HKS SSQV, Blitz intake, mongoose, 16inch white rims, etc etc. Has rusty arches, but cant be perfect! Everything else is nice and shiny inside and out.

I'll be sorry to see it go.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Did you look on eBay. - I'm just guessing here, but that might be the money he's looking for.

dombat

It's hard to judge what it's worth, so I'm just going to let the auction finish and that will be what its worth!

tomble

I was watching this on ebay. whoever won the auction has got a massive bargain in my opinion!

Wish i had the cash!

Tom

dombat

The original buyer was a knob and didn't want it because it wasn't "perfect" (what did he expect for 2k????) Anyway, sold it to a young lad for £1700 outside of eBay. I hope he's on here and the R lives on! Shame really, but with baby on the way and only doing 1,500 miles a year seemed a bit silly to keep it.