5zigen exhaust

R

R1cky

Gutted :cry: my 5zigen fireball died on me today... well fell to bits is probably more accurate. Am i right in saying that they dont make these anymore and the only one they do now for the R thats similar in design is the pro-racer? Anyone know if its avaliable without the flamed tip(not really my thing).

Lionel

HI Ricky,

your right there 5zigen dont make the fireball any more and also are stopping production on the border max 304.

The only exhaust that 5zigen do is the pro racer and it only comes with the flamed tip.

Lionel.

Last edited:

Lionel

Ricky if you want a Border 304 i have found a very immited number of these in japan as like i said there ending this line wich is a shame as its a great exhaust

U

US-GTi-R

Lionel: How do the Border 304's sound compaired to the Mongoose's? How much can you get them for? and would you be willing to help me get one shipped to the US?

Thanks!

Lionel

funny me and andy (mr gtir) where talking about the sound of the border 304 this morrning LOL

Its probley as loud of louder then the goos, In my eyes its also so beter if you email me
at : enquiries@ninjatunefactory.com i will sort a price and we can shipp to the US.

Sorry Rishi

Best regards Lionel.

Mr GTiR

US-GTi-R said:
Lionel: How do the Border 304's sound compaired to the Mongoose's? How much can you get them for? and would you be willing to help me get one shipped to the US?

Thanks!
I know i'm getting you a price on the Goose but IMHO I woud have the Border Max any day. Well in fact that's what is on my car :thumbsup:

djdoc360

US-GTi-R said:

Thanks!
My GTI-R came with a border and if a drive my car for a long hour trip, my ears usually have a long ringing like i been in a club all night.

Mr GTiR

djdoc360 said:
My GTI-R came with a border and if a drive my car for a long hour trip, my ears usually have a long ringing like i been in a club all night.
Try having a 3" straight through exhaust system with a Border Max rear muffler :shock: Now that's loud :twisted:

djdoc360

Mr GTiR said:
Try having a 3" straight through exhaust system with a Border Max rear muffler :shock: Now that's loud :twisted:

yeah...lol. i'm thinking about getting a silencer... my wife is going to give birth soon. that loudness has got to be bad on a kids ears.

Mr GTiR

djdoc360 said:
yeah...lol. i'm thinking about getting a silencer... my wife is going to give birth soon. that loudness has got to be bad on a kids ears.
Yeah same here. In fact he should have been born on Monday so is bloody late! Just like his dad :lol: :thumbsup:

My car is being sent in to have it made less noiser ;-)