2 questions for you about a front mount....

LeeSmith

how much does it cost to front mount my existing intercooler??? I have the standard one....

Also does anyone do a pre made pipe run for it??

Thanks very much!!

O

Odin

It cost's what ever you can get the end tanks welded for and a pipe run made up as there is no ready made one available.

rob

S

seanleed

I did mine for nowt!! (apart from a helluva lot of time and trying to teach myself how to weld) The pipe and welding won't be dear, the most expensive thing will be the silicon hoses.
You could PM otter as he was doing his at the weekend. :D

P

PF

What companies/tuners should I be contacting in order for this to be done in the south east/midlands England?

LeeSmith

seanleed said:
I did mine for nowt!! (apart from a helluva lot of time and trying to teach myself how to weld) The pipe and welding won't be dear, the most expensive thing will be the silicon hoses.
You could PM otter as he was doing his at the weekend. :D
so you reckon about £60-100 for hoses & pipes?

S

seanleed

Not very sure. 2.5" stainless tube is less than a tenner a metre. Count up how many bends and bits of silicone you need and have a look on www.raceparts.co.uk Send them an e-mail with what you want and they'll get back to you with a price and delivery.

Edited URL so it works!! Caleb

JIMMYBACK

seanleed said:
Not very sure. 2.5" stainless tube is less than a tenner a metre. Count up how many bends and bits of silicone you need and have a look on www.raceparts..co.uk. Send them an e-mail with what you want and they'll get back to you with a price and delivery.
the link doent work mate :shock:

S

seanleed

Sorry, must have had a twitchy finger and put an extra '.' in :oops: :oops: