1994 GTi-R, lots of fresh modifications.. Jan 08 GTIROC calender girl

jameswrx2

hmm, wanted to keep this car but (the old classic) I'm going to be a dad soon :D and we're looking to have 1 performance car and one mundane car.. I picked up some 'baby stuff' the other day in the gti-r and realised it'd be a bit tricky (buggy wouldn't even go in the boot FFS) My mrs has a glanza (which is tiny) and we're selling both and getting something bigger.

Please have a good read of the advert.

Miss January on GTIROC calender :D

1994 model, long MOT, tax until end May, 65k miles, located in Kent

Modifications

Wilwood 310mm brakes and huge calipers
Braided front brake hoses
AP organic clutch
Front mount intercooler
Mongoose exhaust
K&N large cone filter
HKS AFR (can alter fuelling)
Walbro fuel pump
HKS SQV bov
Samco water hoses
ROTA Boost alloys 16"
Toyo T1R tyres
RSX lowering springs
Cusco rear strut brace
Clear sparkplug cover
Laguna splitter
Greddy boost gauge
UK gearstick gaitor
Momo steering wheel
Pioneer CD head unit
Earthing kit
CAT 1 alarm'immobiliser
Clear side repeaters

Most of these mods were done by previous owner (1st in UK) and both he and myself have used the car as a 2nd car only. There's probably only a few thousand miles on the mods, the wheels I put on recently and have been on for probably less than a thousand miles!

Since I've had the car I've replaced many parts (most didn't need doing) just because I was going to keep it and I wanted it A1, these include..

Front & rear ARB bushes
Front & rear drop link bushes (poly fronts)
Front drop links
Alternator (with good brushes) which I rebuilt with new bearings
Power steering pump rebuilt with new bearing and seals
New aux belts (both)
New NGK Iridium plugs
Nissan oil filter
Valvoline 5w 50 oil
Fresh gearbox and transfer box oil
New CV joints
Brand new rad
New lambda sensor
New rotor arm
Re-ground MAF
Replaced various hoses (fuel line in, hoses between throttle bodes etc)

The engine on this car is A1 as far as I'm concerned. I looked at a few of these cars before buying this one. It sounds great, no smoke and the top end is very quiet (which is rare with these) Clutch has very little mileage on it. Gearbox is perfect.

I'm getting old now and have thrown money at this car because as far as I'm concerned prevention is the best cure. This is not some snotter, it's been well cared for.

The car has NO RUST anywhere, I've undersealed it (after cleaning it off) and I look after it and clean it underneath etc. All cuts etc made round the intercooler have been treated to prevent rust and I've had a good poke around the car when doing various things (ie removing front wings to adjust the door hinges) and it's completely rust free!

This is a good late car and I have all the receipts from work carried out and parts, I have kept receipts for servicing and loads of parts from Nissan. It was a personal import for the previous owner and he spent a fortune on it too.

Paint overall is good, a few marks here and there but 100 times better than most UK 1994 cars!

I know you can get a GTi-R for feck all these days but remember this is a nice late car which needs for nothing, has been looked after and IMO will provide many more years of fun (as long as it's looked after)

I think the price is a bargain really, I think I payed around £4500 for it and have spent probably well over a grand on it recently.

£4400 :(

Couple of shots to show how clean the car is..

engine

Brakes

Various exterior

January GTIROC calender shot :D

Last edited:

Jonesy

Thought you would have managed to find one some where, although this black one does look minted.

jameswrx2

Jonesy said:
Thought you would have managed to find one some where, although this black one does look minted.

Don't get me wrong it's got a few marks on the paintwork etc, but as Saddler said it's very clean in all the right places. Totally rust free and if the new owner keeps it clean underneath there's no reason why it should creep in. I made a point of cleaning and white greasing parts too.

I'm not proffessing this car to be 'mint' or 'immaculate' as I hate that, it's usually the sort of description that puts me off if anything! Because as soon as a car leaves the showroom it usually leaves those 2 words behind.. Show me a 14 year old mint gti-r I'll show you a scratch or a car park dent. Immaculate and mint to me are exactly what they mean, faultless, perfect! When I'm buying a car and speak to the owner and get the old "it's mint mate" line I usually know what I'm about to see..

This car is a really nice car and has had a lot of money spent on it, late car, good gearbox, clutch, rust free, big brakes (that still look new) light rims, clean underneath etc

Jonesy

Ok sorry bud would you prefer i said it looked like a shitter :lol:
Just jokin the car looks like a very clean example of a pulsar is that better.

saddler

jameswrx2 said:
Immaculate and mint to me are exactly what they mean, faultless, perfect!
with this "quote" i know this car is a good one...and worth viewing

Last edited: