114.3 PCD

cherry1809

I have at the moment some Gti-R 16inch Enkei split rims from a works R' rally car.Where can i get the bigger R hubs to make them fit a normal R ??? which are 100pcd as you know.

T

T11EWL

No idea !

Might be worth getting down the scrap yard and picking up a set of old Prelude hubs or anything Mitsubishi and seeing which is closest to custom fit.

Or try some Daewoo Matis hubs :wink:

S

Sirnixalot

if you are really desperate to do it try the RPS13 hubs

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Another option would be to have your origional hubs redrilled to take the new stud pattern., you'd need the brake discs doing too, or new discs if you get the new hubs. Personally, I'd just put wheels on that are for the R and save the hassle.

cherry1809

Thats my point,they are from an R,so someone must be able to get the 114.3 hubs.Nissan? £££££££££££££££££££ :shock:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
OK I'm lost. They're off a Gtir and you want to put them on a Gtir? So why do you need to change the hubs? Aren't all Gtir hubs 100mm pcd?

cherry1809

Apparantly the works cars used this size,don't know why.I like the wheels and thought it would work out cheaper just replacing the hubs.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Looking at the rimstock fitment guide, 114.3x4 with a hub bore of 66.1 is a common Nissan fitment. So you're going to need spigot rings as well, as the standard bore is 59.1. It might be more exspensive than you're hoping for. I think the cheapest option would be to get a good engineering firm to drill your hubs and discs to accept the new pcd.